image by myfitnesspal
Sometimes we need a break from heavy meals right? BBQ chickens are available in almost every grocery store now, and is my go-to for when I don’t feel like making anything.
I just add my favorite salad veggies and voila! Supper is served!
Easy to make salad for when you are pressed for time!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 BBQ chicken, cooked
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 6 cups sliced or shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, coarsely shredded
- 4 large radishes, thinly sliced or sub with red bell pepper
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, water and honey together in a small bowl.
- Divide the lettuce and spinach among 4-6 bowls and top with cilantro, cucumber, carrots and radish (or red bell pepper) and chicken.
- Spread some dressing over everything and enjoy!